May need a DnC or D&C whatever : (

Went in after my miscarriage 2 weeks ago- today for an ultrasound and the nurse said my endometrium was 15 mm thick and should be around 5, and that i had a cyst on one ovary. and fluid behind. has anyoe gone thru anything like this?? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes i have and i know what you are going through. After my first son I got pregnant and was about 4 months along when I woke up one morning and saw a spot of blood on my underwear. My husband immediately took me to the ER where they did an untrasound. They said that my baby had been dead for at least 5 weeks. So they took me to surgery at once. They knocked me out and the next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery. The only pain I had was bad cramping for a few days afterward.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I don't know if you pray or not but I will say a prayer for you. :)
    matthew9_22

Answer by matthew9_22 at 4:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I had a few D&C's after my miscarriages. The last one I had, I kept bleeding for week & weeks and I had to go in because my body was not able to expel what was left. D&C's are routine and they are done as an outpatient proicedure where you go in to the Hospital in the morning and you are out by late afternoon. You go under anesthesia and the whole procedure takes minutes. I just had minor cramping that's it. I had it done 3 times. You will probably get pregnant faster after the D&C, most women do.

Anonymous

• Wonderful answers thank you SO MUCH
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010