why does it hurt?

ever since i had my son 18 months ago it hurts to wear a tampon, even the light ones. its uncomfortable and i would love to start wearing one again. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Health

• Try switching to a more sensitive brand. Ask your doc or pharmasist if they have any suggestions. Your body changes after kids and maybe you're just more sensitive than you were prior.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:53 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I can't wear them anymore either. Its like I feel them more and it gets super uncomfortable. I have tried the smooth applicators and a couple different brands...platex easy glide have been the best for me, but still not good.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I have never been able to wear them without feeling them. I found them to be uncomfortable and stopped years ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• What kind of pain are you talking about? Depending on where it's located, it could be ovarian cysts. I was like that after I had my last baby and they finally figured out that source of my pain.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• did you have an episiotomy, it could be scaring
    in2sims

Answer by in2sims at 1:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2008