why r some women blinded by user/men

hi ladies Q.why cant some women c, when they r begin used?my daughter 25 going with this jack butt listen 4 her bd he got her a ring old grandma ring say he got it at the pawn shope gave it to her the 6th came up missing the 7th,dont take her anywhere,my bad 1time,its more but doggone not enough rm they say if it look like sh^^smell like sh^^ its sh^^^ and he know i dont care 4 him at all but its her life,but danmmmm wake up/he is a user get money from her.he dont give her jake

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 7:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Because they hope for the best and think its the best even when its not. Most women or men will stay in a relationship until THEY figure out that "hey, I should be treated better". No matter what others say, its ultimately their choice in life to make. We can't make a decison for anyone over 18, but, we can be there. And a lot want to prove their parents wrong so they don't feel like a failure.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Most of our adult behaviours are what we've become comfortable with or what has been habit in our lives. Until a person steps back and can honestly see where they've BEEN in their past, they can't correct their future. This behaviour (assuming she is under 30) is something she's witnessed or experienced time and time again as a child.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I was young and dumb once too and in the same situation thought he was the best but learned he was a user,hopefully she will learn too before its too late.sometimes mom not approving dont always help her decision to leave him because right now he has got her blinded by love,but she will come around when she sees he is using her for money and thats it.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 9:48 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• What? i only understand the question. they are blinded by love at first and after that fades then they see the men are losers cause after all the bad treatment the love has finally faded enough to see that this guy sucks and they have been fooled.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• HIII ALL THANX 4 THA COMMENTS MY DAUGHTER HAS NEVER SEEN ME BE ABUSED ECT ECT,BUT I DONT TRY AND RUN HER LIFE DIDNT LET NO ONE DO IT TO ME AND I AM NOT DOING IT TO MINES,HER LIFE HER MISTAKES,I WILL BE THIER FOR HER I JUSTED HOPE AND PRAY SHE DONT GET KNOCKED UP BY THIS S.O.B. AND GOD KNOWNS SHE HAS BEEN TRYING.SHE HAS A SET OF TWIN BYS 1 HAS CP, SOO SHE SHOULD HAVE ENOUGH TO DO,THEY ARE 4YRS OLD,I DONT KNOW I AM PRAYING ON THIS 1.IT JUSTED DRIVE ME NUTS WHEN I SEE THIS AZZ.(BF/USER.BEEN TALKING SINCE FEB, HE SAY HE HAS TWIN BYZ AS WELL BUT SHE HAS NEVER SEEN THEM NOR HIS FAMILY,
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 7:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2008