who lives near victorville california or lives in victorville?

i am looking for moms and kids ages 7 months-2yrs old to get together and meet up so my kids can be around children their own age . me and my family are new here and are really wanting to meet new people . so if you can leave me a message on here or my homepage that would be great

Monkeychick

Asked by Monkeychick at 5:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• My grandma used to live there! A friend of mine is out that way as well. Although she is in the military and dosnt have much time off work =( Hope you find someone out there!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Hesperia girl, born and raised, here! But I got outta there years ago. I just had to comment, because I never see people on here who live in the area where I grew up. Good luck in your search. Have you tried looking into a High desert mommy group on here? Like this one: http://www.cafemom.com/group/7701/

Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• thanks for the suggestion i def will try that one . thanks again
    Monkeychick

Comment by Monkeychick (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010