when am walking ifeel like am having pain in my virgina,am 36wks and this scares me coz it is so uncoumfortable walking.it feels like contactions in my virgina.is this normal?

claire271

Asked by claire271 at 8:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your baby is head down and pressing down, that is why you feel so much pressure. It is absolutely normal especially at 36 weeks. By the baby's head pressing down, it helps get things ready for birth. This is what the doctor is checking for at your appointments now. Your cervix should be thinning and opening up. The last month of pregnancy is always the worst, lol. Its just your body getting ready for the inevitable.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I think you mean vagina. Yes, the above post is accurate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• It's normal as your baby is starting to gear up for birth. At 36 weeks, you're pretty much considered to be full-term, or at the desired length of gestation where the baby is least likely to have complications if delivered now. It's uncomfortable, but try to take it easy. Get plenty of rest, but keep in mind that the little one is just as uncomfortable as you are at this stage in the game! GL!
    cskomk0106

Answer by cskomk0106 at 10:24 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• NORMAL.
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'm scared that you are pregnant and can't spell vagina. That's what we want for the future of our kids. Mothers who can't spell for shit.
    Anonymous