Stinging (sex Q)

Sometimes after my dh and I have sex some of his semen gets on my thighs and it STINGS!! I mean enougg to have me jumping up for a wash cloth b/c running a shower would take too long and it hurts. Anyone know why this happens or have it happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Health

• That sounds nuts...do you have razor burn or anything that its getting on to bother you? Does it bother you anywhere else? I know there are allergies to semen, but its SUPER uncommon
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:11 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• It only stings the insides of my thighs. No razor burn. I don't think it's allergies b/c then I would have it when we did....other things. I thought it was wierd too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I don't know then...I would talk to your doctor, or have him talk to his doctor and see if they can come up with something?
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Do you use any like KY warming Lube by chance? That stuff masses with me bad! I swell up on the um...inside? and it makes sex horrible.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Maybe you just have really sensitive skin. If my husband gets semen on my skin in that area, it starts to itch and sting a little too. The skin right there is already sensitive, and if you have sensitive skin everywhere else, it may just make it that much more easily irritated. Maybe your senses being heightened right after sex also has something to do with it.
    sweetsauce

Answer by sweetsauce at 7:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• This is kinda weird but I am having a somewhat similar problem with semen. My DH's semem is very stron odor and after sex even if I take a shower and wash out the inside it still permeates through my clothes hours later.I have noticed this for several years especially since he got a vasectomy.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008