What do you do when you have mood swings and don't want to bothered and people still bother you after you tell them to leave you alone for a few minutes?

byzzye

Asked by byzzye at 6:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• freak out on them and they get the point. Sometimes I just need my own space and no one seems to get that, if I was just left alone for 2 minutes then I could get over it without hurting anyones feelings
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• When I freak out on them then they trust to get mad at me and then I am pissed all over again!!! I wish I didn't have to deal with people some day s or had a mute button....lol
    byzzye

Comment by byzzye (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Just tell them you need space.And if not just take a walk and get away from it all.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 6:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• People don't seem to understand that the constant attention we keep getting can be over stimulating. I definitely let people know that they were annoying me a lot easier. I find that the people that are particularly annoying are aware of it and don't even get offended when you tell them to shut up. lol
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• yell at them :)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I am feeling the same thing! I am 40 weeks today and noone will leave me alone about when is the baby coming. I told them all that I was turning off my phone and computer and just relaxing. They got the point I think (except for the few people that just dont get it)
    jamiep828

Answer by jamiep828 at 1:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2010