will herbs help with conceiveing....

i am asking that vitex,damiana those are herbs that i have gotten from the herb shop have anyone taking them an gotten pregnant an how long were u taking the herbs cause i am going to see a herb doctor on next monday i was giving this flyer by this young ladi cause i told her i wanted another baby so she said go see this lady so i call an talk with her an she told me what all she was gonna do an before we hang up she said,when i have u to follow up with me with a urine test,the lady said i was gonna say,ok buy i am pregnant so she must know what she is doing anyone had luck with a herb doctor i am really tired of taking clomid,metformin,so i will go see her.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 6:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• My guess is that they can only help if they help your libido.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't know, although I have heard of this before. My Aunt is real big on herbal medicines she has Lupus and has been healed with the use of herbs. It's pretty expensive, but if it works please let us know. I would be interested in doing this myself.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• When u see an acupuncturist for infertility, u also get herbs. It's been shown to help and hey whatever works!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• There are some that help with conception. Carrots Bananas, Pomegranates,and Figs will help boost fertility. Cumin is good as well. Use seeds in your cooking, leaves in the salad, and add the oil to ice cream, drinks, sweets and bread. Make sure you get Vitamin E, B-6, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc.

Make sure your man gets Vitamin C, E, B-12, Manganese, Selenium,Zinc, and EFA's (essential fatty acids) found in seeds (Pumpkin, sesame,sunflower, linseed), nuts and oily fish such as tuna, mackrel, herring, and salmon. These make for good sperm.

I've cut/paste this so many times I've lost count. These are the main vitamins you need to take. A good prenatal with these and folic acid should help.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010