4 Weeks/4 Days Pregnant and Cramps? adult content

Hi,
I only recently found out I was pregnant and since then I seem to have cramps. Part of me wonders if it's just the stress from shock and the newly planted idea in my mind that I am indeed pregnant. The cramps dom't last very long, and sometimes it causes me to feel like I have to go #2 but I can never go very much...regardless it seems to ease the cramps for a while. There is no spotting or bleeding at all, but I was just curious if this was normal?
I never really thought there would be many symptoms at just under 5 weeks pregnant, but maybe I thought wrong? Is anyone else experiencing these types of cramps? Was it pregnancy related or something else? Am I just not going #2 enough? I am taking pre-natal vitamins...but I eat fruits and stuff, and I eat fiber bars in the mornings, too. Also twice it felt like a catch in my lower left abdomen...but that hasn't happened for a few days now.

Charmasina

Asked by Charmasina at 6:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its normal, its just your uterus growing. :) Just feels like period cramps.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Could be constipation too!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 6:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• normal.. im about 15 weeks and still have them... it bites.. but i even called the dr like 3 weeks ago. and he says its just everything stretching to make room for BABY :)
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 6:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would go see your doctor if u really need to be sure cause u dnt wanna stress over it either that cld cause more cramping just be strong and know u are alright its normal but maybe u need the doctor to tell u gl keep us informed
    mom42010

Answer by mom42010 at 6:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i am as far along as you and i have cramps all the time and i dont go num 2 for like 4 day but yep normal when was the beggining of your lat period? i am seeing if we r the same in being far along
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 6:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• October 3rd was my LMP.
    Charmasina

Comment by Charmasina (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I had cramping the whole time and yes that early on is normal too. I wouldn't worry about it. Well actaully I did worry about it too but everything turned out just fine and yes it's normal:)
    LoveFaithPeace

Answer by LoveFaithPeace at 7:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was very cramps and even spotting in my first few weeks of pregnancy. I thought it was going to be a bad period even though it was too soon to be getting one again, but I was testing negative on home pregnancy tests. The bleeding is called implantation bleeding and the cramping is just your body starting to change.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010