pregnancy tests

I've missed my period and i'm not three days late. I took a pregnancy test but it came back negative so i'm thinking about taking another one Saturday just to see what happens. But if it was you and by Saturday if you haven't gotten your period would think about going to see your doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Im a military spouse so they will not even give you a pregnancy test until you get a pos home test. But if i could I would. Just to see.
    Anonymous

• yeah if my period would not come and it says I am not pregnant I would see a doctor. Cause maybe theres something else wrong.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:22 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yes at that point after saturday take one and if not and still no preriod then call a doc let me know how it turns out gl
    mom42010

Answer by mom42010 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would say wait a week but that is so hard when yiu just want to now isnt it, but I dn't thnk I would see a doc until I had a pos test anyways. good luck :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• so you have to bring the positive test to the doctor or what? But they can check you out for something else, cause maybe something else is wrong.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• With my son, I KNEW I was pregnant. I just knew I was but I tok PT after Pregnancy Test and they all came up neg. I finally went and got a blood test done. I was pregnant. I had a ultrasound done that day and I was 9 weeks pregnant. BTW I keep doing the pee pregnancy test until I got a positive witch was at 11 weeks. Anything is possible. I would wait another week and try again, if still comes up neg with no period I would go in for a blood test.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• im now 35 weeks pregnant but i missed my period and bought a test and it was neg i waited a week and bought another one still neg i ended up going to the doctor and come to find out i was 6 weeks preg. and they had to check my blood to get that result untill about 2months preg i couldnt get a positive test which i just wanted to see for myself
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• sometimes the test is wrong or its to early to make a test. my first test didnt show im preg and a week later a other test said im pregnant.
    17jenny08

Answer by 17jenny08 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• www.peeonastick.com
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would say to wait a week and go from there. I took like six tests in a week because I was POSITIVE I was pregnant and come to find out they were all right with the negatives and my period came 12 days late. When I am always on time with 28 days. It is normal to occasionally late. But just keep trying and if you get to next month and still nothing then I would probably go see a doctor. Good luck to you let us know how it turns out
    tonidrum214

Answer by tonidrum214 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010