Is it true that ANONS don't know anything about pregnancy?

A previous poster said not to listen to ANONS because they aren't educated in the area of Pregnancy. Is this true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not everyone who posts or answers anon are uneducated. Not everyone who posts anons are wrong. Not everyone who posts anon are rude. Not everyone who posts anon are any one thing in general. Never judge a person by their un/willingness to share who their are.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Blanket statement. I'm sure some know quite a bit. But in general, I do believe people post anonymously just to feel free to be nasty or start drama. Especially on a pregnancy question, why bother answering anonymously in the first place?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• No, anons just don't like the crap that they get from some people on here that are extremely rude. They want to post anon because there are some people on here that will vote everything down that they post.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I guess I don't understand what seeing someones screen name would do differently.. Would it console you because you could contact her?
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• That is them sitting at home being mad that your anon. lol ^^^^^^
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Oh, and anything I say gets voted down and ridiculed by a certain group of people on here. Doesn't bother me any, just goes to show how immature and pathetic THEY are, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Anon, too bad your spelling is atrocious, heh. It's all good, just playin' *wink*

Even though, I do agree with kiansmom that the anon in question was a bit harsh (and incorrect) in her response.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thats kind of my point tho, you (not YOU but the general you) don't plan to do anything with the info of who it is.. whats it matter if theres a name there or not? I just don't get it I guess. Who cares. Will it make for a better story later or something? I just don't understand why everyone has such an issue when none of us know each other anyways. I see plenty of people use their sn names and are quite rude but that makes it all fine and well?
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Anouk! You hurted ma feelins! I knows allz about havin little ones!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010