When will I finally start to show?

LOL reason I ask is cause I am tired of telling me that there is no belly yet, its just my imagination. Im sorry, but do your size 14's not fit you anymore?? does zipping your pants constricting your belly hurt? ugh... sorry.. I know it will be soon enough, Ill be 15 weeks tomorrow.. I know its there, I see it more when im wearing sweat pants cause its just all out lol.. but im hoping it shows more soon to get ppl off of my back. starting to annoy me.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sorry momma, for my first I didnt show until 7 months! I swear i went to bed one night and woke up with a belly the next day though :)
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Everyone shows at a different time.Dont worry once it starts it just pops out!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 6:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• haha.
    When it shows all depends on how you carry and just your body type. I showed at 10 weeks. My sister was 6 months pregnant and meeting her grandmother in law for the first time. The woman insisted to my BIL that my sis was lying about being pregnant as she was hardly showing.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was about 5 months with both when I started to show. seven when people non related to me started to notice.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Everybody is different.... Me, I seem to show the minute I find out I'm pregnant, heh. My friend was seriously 9 months pregnant and looked as if she just had a heavy lunch, it was crazy! She'd get the oddest looks whenever she told people how far along she was.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yeah don't let this bother you during this special time. Enjoy your pregnancy, the belly will come.

This is one of the reasons why I don't tell anyone besides close family when I'm expecting until they notice my belly. Then again, I have 4 kids already.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i wanted to show so bad this pregnancy now im eating my own words haha iv gained 67lbs im 35 weeks and feel like a house
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 6:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• with my first i wasn't showing til around the 6th or 7th month, and my belly was never big. it stayed the same size up until the day i delivered and people did not believe i was full term lol. i gained a crapload of weight though but my belly just never got very big with her. with my other two, that's a different story! =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• this is my sec.. and its not many but one person just really is starting to piss me off.. lol but im dong my best to ignore it.
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I didn't REALLY start showing until I was pretty far along. A bump that my husband and I noticed but not others. Even my last week of work a few of my coworkers that I would never really see because of different shifts were surprised to find out I was pregnant... I would gesture to my belly and be like "yeah, I've just been eating a lot of junk food the past 8 months and gained 50lbs!"
    Once you really start showing, you'll wish you were your old size again though. Moving around and getting comfortable becomes so difficult.
    slowyourrole

Answer by slowyourrole at 8:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010