can I vent about my roomates PLEAASSEEE?? :/ adult content

FILTH!!! JUST FILTH!!!!! OMG!! My bf and I have been living with our friends for over a year. I wish I could call them HORDERS but they have not reached that point yet. They are married 30 & 25. with a 9mo old. NOW... he does not wash his dishes EVERRR, he makes the mess but never cleans it. Leaves food out all night. dishes will sit there for 5+ days. I REFUSE to wash them and when I get pissed to where I wash them my bf gets upset cause its not my job to clean up after them. we stay in our room cause its that bad. never clean the living room, trash fills, they get another bag & let it fill on the floor, leave clothes EVERYWHERE, baby diapers, baby food jars, lets not get started on their room!(dont care they sleep in there). but now we have raoches in the kitchen, when she gets med she cleans for 4 days then gets lazy again! my bf wants to talk to them and tell them this is to stop.. but it wont do any good. I just wanna cry

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 6:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am sorry to hear that but thats a horrible situation. I understand you totally. Is there no way that you and your bf can move out there?
    Or just move the dirty dishes in their room if they dont clean it after a day or so. Maybe that will get the started.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 6:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Time to look for a nice place to start again.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 6:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I am too embarrassed to have anyone over.. and when i do go nuts at clean the heck out of the place (when no one is home) i toss things out, and they make sly commets lik.. which dish is your hun? and wash it. or Tara where did this go? im just like.. where it belongs.. tough. clean up and put stuff away andd mayby you will know where to look.. IFF you can find anything on that disgusting counter
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• he once put a dirty pan in their room... she flipped.. and didnt speak to us for a while... we would LOVE to move but right now we are dealingwith him being laid off after 4 years so there goes our 600.00+ a week income. we stuck
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• been there. can you find another place to stay?

if not, your friends will have to face the fact that you can't live like that. take pictures of the worst of the filth, and make absolute sure that you clean up after yourselves as soon as you make the mess so they can't say you contribute to it. Roaches are hazardous, and houses have been condemned after being infested. They also cause respiratory problems when their bodyparts break off and make their way through the air. point it out, and if they don't listen, either tell your landlord (if you have one) to do an inspection and see if he/she will ask them to leave. If you're not renting, and it's not your house, try to get out. Even low-income housing is better than having roaches. And if it IS your house, ask them to leave.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• :) It is owned by my bf's old boss. the couse should be condemed anyways, its gross, but we made it livable. now that we have a child on the way there is NOOOO way we will live like this.. and FINALLY after all the bitching I have done, my bf has finally had enough. he told me today that I pick up after her husband more then she does. and he is realdy to have them gone. but who knows... with my maybe 200 every two weeks. not incuding what i pay in child support.. we are butt ass poor..excuse language.. we are tring.. even thinking of moving to NH
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010