Do you and your husband show your attraction physically? adult content

My husband and I will often grope each other in passing when the kids aren't around. I will grab his penis as he is getting out of the shower in our room and he will often grab my breasts in the same fashion. Is this common? We have been married about 8 years, if that makes a difference.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• We're always smacking each other's butts and he grabs at my boobs! Married 11 yrs in December

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I think it's great! Keep the passion alive! Way to go
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have been married 38 years and this describes us to a tee, yes it is normal for fun loving and affectionate couples, but I know what you mean, our peers think we are weird, that after so many years that flame is still burning!

Answer by older at 7:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I think it is very common. I've been married for almost 13 years ad we are the same way. I think it is great that you still have such a wonderful relationship.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• 10 years here, and we're the same. I just hope the arrival of our first child won't slow us down!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• 10 years and we do the same :)i love it
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• 5 years 2 kids and we've always been all over eachother
    ibebreezy

Answer by ibebreezy at 7:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• When we are out in public, we keep things modest. You might find us sneaking a kiss, or holding hands. But thats it.. But when we are alone, its ON! LOL
    Together 4 1/2 years!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Absolutely we're just comming up on 5 years but se're still all over eachother every chance we get, there are advantages to our tiny bathroom!
    littlepeanut21

Answer by littlepeanut21 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• me and my husband have been that ways since we have been together... out in public we do like to hold hands, kiss, and hug up on eachother but that's the most of it... and i don't see or find anything wrong with being playful with your husband in that way... and we have been married now for almost 3 years.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010