ford employee financing??

my husband works for a factory that makes for parts. he gets the ford "x" plan for employee pricing on new vehicles. his human resources manager told him we would get 0% financing if they offered it. does anyone know if this is true? we are going this weekend to look at new vehicles. we definitely dont have great credit, but will we still get the good financing and the employee discount?

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 7:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• My friends BIL works for Ford, and has had his last two cars financed at 0%, he also got a discount I believe.

Can you check in your DH's employee manual? It should explain the program to you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I work for the largest Toyota distributor and employees get the best available interest rate, tier one rates, on the vehicle they chose. So if 0% is available on the model we chose we get it no matter what. If 0% is not currently available we get something whatever the best available rate currently is on the market for that model. There should be someone available in your employee financing department who can verify for you but I wouldn't doubt that Ford has a similiar program available.
    mommyslate

Answer by mommyslate at 9:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• So he gets the supplier discount. 0% sounds about right. Call a dealership and find out
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• If he heard it from HR, I'm sure it's accurate.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 5, 2010