is it better to have sex everyday or everyother day after i have a positive ov kit?

i just finished my first round of clomid and i wanted to know if it was better to have sex everyday or everyother day ?

scoobakay

Asked by scoobakay at 11:44 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I read online that every day is fine unless your husband has a low sperm count, then it sould be every other day. Good luck girlie!
    eagerforbaby

Answer by eagerforbaby at 4:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Im not positive on this but it worked for me, I had sex every other day, and sometimes i would have it every day in a row but ONLY once, the dr, actually says the less frequent you have sex, the higher the chances, weird i know, but thats only for treratment. So gl, i hope someethinhg of this hekped
    SavannahMoMHC2

Answer by SavannahMoMHC2 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• only once a day IF every day otherwise every other day. (usually inthe morning...I think that is when ur body temp is higher...might want to do more research on that one though)...it allows the guys sperm count to build up so there is more sperm with each time....
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 12:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2008