What's the best gift you ever got your hubby?

Our 5th anniversary is comming up in about a month and I have NO idea what to get my wonderful hubby. He's not much into sports, his love is really hunting but in the last year he's gotten the rifel of his dreams and a nice gun safe I also got him a deer stand last year for christmas, i'm completely out of ideas. I would really love it if I could get him something really nice but I haven't got a clue what. So what did you ladies get your hubby that wowed them?

littlepeanut21

Asked by littlepeanut21 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe if he is into lifting weights a weight bench?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• He always wanted to drive a race car, but didn't want to spend the money, he works hard but never indulges for himself, so I bought him a racing experience that got him on a real speedway with a real race car, he loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• check out personalizedmall.com my so is hard to buy for he likes sports but he has sports stuff...in a box cause we have no where to put it. So I started thinking electronics...gps, mp3 player and so on. Goodluck guys are tough to buy for.
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 7:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• If he's into rifles, price out a re-loading bench so he can load his own shells. But only do it if you're prepared to become a "hunting widow!" Otherwise pick up a Cabela's magazine and leave it around for him to look through--he'll probably give you lots of ideas then.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 7:55 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• older COOLEST GIFT EVER!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• He LOVED knives, so I got him a really nice switch blade, He was a gamer so I got him an Xbox, He was all into himself so I got him weights.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I got mine a mens tennis bracelet with a few diamonds on it and had the back engraved with something sweet. (it was his wedding day gift)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My first thought was to say a son, and he would probably agree.
    but the best gift I ever gave him was a trip to South Africa to go surfing, and arranged "lessons" (he's pretty good, but a pro can teach you a lot) with a pro surfer.
    Not only did he get to surf all day, I got a morning at the spa, and a day the beach :)
    addix2

Answer by addix2 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Best gift ever in my opinion is while he was deployed I bought him a Zune for Christmas and I loaded it up with his favorite music, pictures and videos of the kids, and sexy pics of me HEHE. He said it was the best gift he could have asked to receive around the holidays for his first deployment. -
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• These are all some awesome ideas! You are all very creative ladies! Please keep them comming!
    littlepeanut21

Comment by littlepeanut21 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010