Need advice on blending kids rooms.. new baby on the way....

Have two kids bedrooms.. my 7 year old step son and 5 yr old step daughter (lives with us only in summer) have a good size room with a nice bunk bed in their room and the other room is my almost 3 year olds room. I am 6 1/2 months pregnant and am needing to set up the baby's room aka Nesting. lol

Advice?? One idea is to have both the boys in the bunk bed room then put a twin bed in the baby room for my step daughter when she is here and I could use it too if I ever felt I needed to sleep with the baby (sick etc). For most of the time it is just going to be my two boys here.. I just dont want my 3 yr old to feel like he got moved into his brother and sisters room and the baby took his room so he doesnt have a room anymore. Know what I mean??

Thoughts?

proudtxmom22

Asked by proudtxmom22 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Let your boys know how "cool" bunk beds are. And show your little one the great forts he can make by draping blankets down from the upper bed. Let him enjoy moving into a "big boy" room.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 12:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2010