Wow, AARP to hike employee costs.

I hope they thought all that support for Obamas health care debacle was worth it.

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• UG AARP- I wish that they'd stop hounding me- Constant notices and laminated cards...they are relentless in their pursuit of paying customers.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Oh, thanks to our wonderful new health care bill, my premiums went up $1,200 per year for the exact same insurance. Yeah, that's controlling the sky rocketing cost of health insurance. What a scam.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I was going to yell: BLAME THE REPUBLICANS. But, I was only kidding.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 9:09 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I know exactly what you mean, jesse123456, but I was beginning to think I was the only one. I've mentioned how our insurance rates went through the roof and people acted like I was crazy for blaming Obamacare. Our premiums through hubby's work have doubled - he's gotten a raise and is still bringing home LESS than he was before Obama took office.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-09-22-healthlaw22_ST_N.htm
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I think everyone's ins. premiums are going up, ours included. I just feel bad for the employees who were not in favor of anything Obama, or the HC Bill and still had to tell people they worked for AARP when Admin made those decisions.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I don't trust them at ALL. Anyone with BIG LOBBY that claims to be for a group of people should not be trusted. Same with Big Media. Bah!! Humbug.
    Peyote

Answer by Peyote at 10:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The premiums for my private pay insurance are going up considerably. We are probably going to drop it and just use the Tricare. :(
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Super Kerp, I think everyone knows for the most part whats going to happen because of this bill. It all sounds great and thats what the White house is counting on. What really matters is the fact that most people won't be able to AFFORD to take advantage of it. HOW GOOD IS THAT?
    itsmesteph11

Comment by itsmesteph11 (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2010