There is a ghost in the room with me right now

The astro is knocking on tables and tapping on chairs. These are new swivel chairs, not the old wood ones. The tables are plastic and metal. I'm very emotional and the astro is responding. (Just now!!). The astro has touched my head a few days ago.

Anyone experienced paranormal within a day or today?

BlueSaphire

Asked by BlueSaphire at 8:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No.
    MamaSPScott

Answer by MamaSPScott at 8:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• May I gently suggest therapy?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'm going to therapy, starting this week (but not because of the ghost in the office)
    BlueSaphire

Comment by BlueSaphire (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I saw Casper. If you ask them what their unfinished business is they'll cross over. ...Or you could call Ghostbusters. That works!
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 8:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Mine was standing in my bedroom doorway earlier when I was doing dishes. He often stands behind me while I'm on the computer. I feel him by me more times then not. I wish I knew who he was. He followed me from our last house. I saw him then. Full solid apparition.
    Don't let anyone give you a hard time about spirits

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I've had a ghost follow me through three cities, after he (I think) threw an ashtray across my living room twice. And yes, I was stone cold sober doing paper work. He(?) maybe the same one with me now.

I emotionally snapped today :* -(. My posting is in health.
    BlueSaphire

Comment by BlueSaphire (original poster) at 8:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I've experienced ghosts in the nursing home I work in. One time right after a resident passed away we had a new resident moved into their room. The new resident was restless in the room and we couldn't get him to calm down and go to bed. Then we seen a white figure walk out of the bedroom and we all looked at each in shock wondering if we had seen things. We thought it was all in our head until a resident right across the hall from that room put on his call light and let us know he seen someone walking out of the new residents room. After the "ghost" walked out of the room our resident fell fast asleep. There are a lot of people who don't believe until they experience themselves so don't worry about the rude people.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• almost all ghosts are not scary. Mine tried to scare me at first, but I got used to the activity. I find astro activity very entertaining (even in real life)
    BlueSaphire

Comment by BlueSaphire (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Hmmm, since he has followed you so long, is it possible you picked up a item along the way he is attached to? Did you buy an antique or a used piece of furnitre? Or have something given to you? Think back. Or maybe take something from a place you had lived in, when you remember his presense? Don't let anyone give you shit. Some are just more sensitive to paranormal than others.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I believe in ghosts, I have seen them, felt their presence and my daughter got hit in the back of the head by the one that is in our house now! Just last week! The ghost we have now is Mr. Shubert, the gentleman who built our house 54 years ago, and committed suicide in the house about 15 years ago. He's a cranky old bird, but his work on this house was all top-notch. He is constantly moving things, hiding things, just to be ornery, it's infuriating! But I always show him the utmost respect, and try to tell him that Lucille(his wife) is with God now, and he has to go toward's the light. He just doesn't want to leave this home he built for his family all those years ago.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010