I cannot get full?

I think I'm over ate and ate too much crap that my hunger senses are broken. I don't know what to do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Just try to eat smaller portions...you may feel hungry for a while until your body adjusts to the new amount. good luck.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Try to eat smaller portions and eat SLOW. Seriously we think we are still hungry but really we dont give our bodies enough him to become full. :) Good Luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Do you drink water? Try drinking a glass of water before you eat and see if that helps!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I bought a metamucil type powder (store brand) that I add to water due to problems going to the bathroom. Well, it's basically fiber and it makes me full. It's for the most part harmless except that it contains a bit of aspartame. Otherwise, eat carrots or other veggies when you're hungry. Peas have almost no calories.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I felt this way a while back and it turns out it was my BC pill. I was on the mini pill b/c I was BF and when I wanted to stop my DR said that the mini pill can make you hungry. I switched pills and I am no longer starving.
    bbchic

Answer by bbchic at 9:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Remember you don't have to feel full. Satisfied is good.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Drink 2 glasses of water before a meal. Helps you feel fuller and not has hungry
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Regular, vigorous exercise is a great physical appetite suppressant. Plus as you get into better shape, mentally you will desire less junk and be less likely to overeat because you won't want to wreck your results.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Well the problem is, when you get used to eating larger meals you train your stomach to expand and stretch further to accommodate the amount of food you habitually intake. The occasional overeating will not do it, but consistent overeating will. If you are used to eating large meals, you are going to have to re-train yourself to eat smaller portions. Eventually your stomach will get used to eating the correct amount of food and it will alert you to fullness way sooner. Our bodies are resilient so some patience and self control will really help you get back your "I'm full" signal!
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• eat smaller meals, 4-6 times a day..drink a glass of water before every meal..eat smaller portions..make sure youre eating lots of veggies and protein.
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2010