why are guys...

why is it that guys just want to take the easy way out when us women are the only ones who want to fight for it? Like a marriage

meagan678

Asked by meagan678 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• If both people dont want to fight, then its not worth fighting for. Good Luck.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Because 'he' isn't worth it. Sometimes they are the one's that want to work at things, and the woman isn't. This guy just isn't worth it. Sorry:(
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• my husband didnt wake up for a year until i left the marriage. now he's in every program you can think of literally and sayign he was so stupid and he realizes. they are just very stubborn and/or liek scared little boys all their lives. very strange. you are right. maybe do what i did and leave and you will see him want to fight for the marriage... cause thats what mine is saying now and before he treated it like garbage literally and was so depressed. now is on an antidepressant and goign to counsellign and in classes etcetc!! why couldnt he have just listened t me before without all the chaos that happened? and pain onmy end? SIGH good question
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I found that to be true with my ex husband, but my current husband fought hard for me. There are guys out there that are willing to work on a relationship!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• sucks when i want this one to fight, sorry just venting, life has been crazy with this stuff lately
    meagan678

Comment by meagan678 (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i can't say that it goes that way for me... but when me and my husband fight we may say things we don't mean but we will love eachother till the end...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• ((((((HUGS))))))
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My SO fights pretty hard for us... I think it depends on what the fight was about too.. But my SO never says anything about leaving, breaking up etc. He just says he loves me so much, but doesnt like me too much at the moment.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Not all men are that way.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Not all men are the same, but unfortunately for most of us that is how it is. Sometimes I think that they just don't realize how much things really mean to us. They just don't take things as seriously as we do.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2010