What do you think of this youtube video made by Latinos in Chicago?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdWjjvpH1Qw

Just curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• If I were you, I would not watch much on you tube unless you don't want to not vote. I was checking into things on McCain and they got video of him being ? about POW he left behind, that would make you sick to think about. I won't watch anymore. They just tell you such terrible things on both sides that you won't vote for either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• duh if you look at the side it says McCain camp did it ofcorse it will make Obama look bad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• as far as i can tell this is just another attack ad made by the mccain campaign.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I am not sure of what Latino decent these people come from, but I cannot see anyone from Cuban decent ever even considering Barack Hussein Obama. We need to hear from Cubans that actually fled Cuba because of Castro and see first hand how BarryO resembles him.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• akinbottom2 I am not sure of what Latino decent these people come from, but I cannot see anyone from Cuban decent ever even considering Barack Hussein Obama. We need to hear from Cubans that actually fled Cuba because of Castro and see first hand how BarryO resembles him.

I show your post to my mom's best friend who fled cuba and her answer was this " tell her this cuban is voting for Obama. It's stupid to compare fidel castro a hick from the mountains who came down arms in hand to a havard educated professional like Obama."
    nocensorship

Answer by nocensorship at 6:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2008