SHOULD I BE UPSET adult content

IVE BEEN WITH MY FIANCEE FOR 6 YEARS TODAY AND HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING FOR IT KNOWING IT MENT SOMETHING TO ME.. HES BEEN MARRIED 2 TIMES AND WE HAVE LASTED LONGER THAN ANY RELATIONSHIP HE HAS EVER BEEN IN.. EVEN MORE IT MENT MORE CAUSE HE WAS AWAY AT MILITARY SCHOOL LAST YEAR ON THIS DAY AND NEVER SENT ME FLOWERS OR DID ANYTHING BUT WENT TO A STRIP CLUB AND SPENT IT ON STRIPPERS i LATER FOUND PUT BY A STRIPPERS NUMBER BEING IN HIS PHONE.. SHOULDNT HE OF MADE IT UP TO ME THIS YEAR? SHOULD i STICK AROUND? i KNOW THIS IS ABOUT BABIES BUT IS THIS AN EXAMPLE MY KID SHOULD GROW UP WITH..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• And you are still with him why?
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• you should be upset. you also need to make it clear to him that you always want to celebrate occasions like these., THEN if he doesnt that is no good. also i have discovered a lot or most men arent goign to suprise me or be romantic out of nowhere, you may have to prompt it. if he is an older gentleman he is probably set in his ways and after the two relationships he is out of practice or KNOWS he can get away with NOT remembering and people dont get upset. be careful as if he is abusive just see. dont walk on eggshells but dont do anythign rash to figure this out either. Love yourself and i have found if he treats you well otherwise, this kind of thing can be rectified, a lot of times things are just dates on a calendar, but if you made it clear you needed something and he withheld it it could be considered neglectful or emotional abuse honey. i am going thru a separation w/kids right now for worse abuse
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 8:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Well, do you know WHY his relationships didn't last? Could HE be a problem?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I agree you know his relationship track record and you still want to be with this man don't be upset just leave all together . Its one thing to go to a strip club and lie about it but to have a strippers number in his phone . GL

waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 8:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would have left last year
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Geez, didn't mean to post already.
    It seems like he is a problem, has a problem with relationships. It could be that this is because of his failed one's, but more likely he was a big part of them failing. Especially since he went to a strip club AND got a strippers number, on his phone, on your anniversary.
    Now, when my hubby goes TDY, he usually does not have his car. So he is stuck going where the guys go. And it's usually to a strip club. Which, I'm ok with. I'd rather him go out then stay in the hotel and be so damned depressed. I know how he gets. But, he doesn't do the crap your guy is doing. He's very big into remembering important dates like when we met, when we first kissed, where we first kissed. Stuff like that. I think you need to have a serious talk with him, and maybe re-evaluate your relationship with him. He might not change.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would be PISSED! You need to have a SERIOUS talk with him. It sounds like he doesnt appreciate you.
    Ok maybe he did forget the date, that happens. But last year with strippers and numbers... hell no!!!
    You need to stand up for yourself, maybe there is a pattern here....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i think he should of been honest with you.... and maybe he is just scared...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• well he doese know what it means Ive reminded him a few times this week as of yesterday..and hes not dumb I made him a cake that was hid and when I found out he did nothing I took the words off.. then I also gave him stuff I bought that was supposed to be gifts (just cause) the reason his relationships didnt last first wife not sure of he says she cheated and he says she did second he ceated.. but I do know when I came in the picture he had bought her tons of flower I sure the heck dont get cause there was tons on vases in cabinet.. hes 41 me 28....am I dumb we also have a 23 mnth old and he has a 15 and 18 with another woman that is a big whole in our relationship..
    AIMYLYNN1982

Answer by AIMYLYNN1982 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i found the strippers number in phone and called it he says he didnt know it was there if he knew he sure wouldnt of left it there... the strippers just hung out with the military guys .. it was harmless he says..beleive him?
    AIMYLYNN1982

Answer by AIMYLYNN1982 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010