I Was thinking abt coloring my hair tommorow. im going to a wedding sat. and ds bday party is sun. but when i color my hair it gets everywhere. my forehead

wrist; around my ears;.. do u think i should just wait .. bc i think it would look really bad to have brown hair color on my forehead .. when i go to this wedding...

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Put vaseline on those areas before you color and it won't stain

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• i put vaseline on those areas and if I get some on me any way I scrub salt on it to take the color out
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 9:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Or use some of the conditioner that comes with the dye. The one I use even tells you to use it that way.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Yep smear vaseling all over your forehead, ears, neck and anywhere else u can think of. Put it on pretty thick and itll do the trick :)
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 9:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• if you worried you could always wait to do it if you dont think the vaseline trick would work for you
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• ive never tried vaseline before! i actually want to to color my hair... THANK U LADIES FOR THE ADVICE IM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND COLOR MY HAIR.. and pray the vaseline works..
    Rydersmommy616

Comment by Rydersmommy616 (original poster) at 9:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• They also have some stuff at Sally Beauty Supply, less than $10. That is just for taking dye off. My daughter made the mistake of dying my hair without the gloves! LMAO
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• vaseline oes the job
    gianna530

Answer by gianna530 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2010