thank goodness for hulu.com because for whatever reason, only 15 minutes of Vampire Diaries recorded

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• i love vampire diaries, i just started watching it and im on the second episode of season 2:)
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I LOVE hulu!!! I work the 3-11pm shift (actually I am at work now...shhh dont tell:)....) so I miss a ton of shows I like. Then i found out about Hulu... life saver!!!! My family would watch the shows and delete them off dvr before I could watch them.. now I dont even bother to record them..lol
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I luv hulu I dont have cable and it really helps to have a way to watch muy shows
    Aarionna

Answer by Aarionna at 9:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I love Hulu. Saves me many times for my classes. We watch a lot of movies in class and have to write papers about them. I use Hulu to rewatch almost everyone of the movies. I also watch tv shows that I missed, I dont have a DVR.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010