I just came back to Cafe Mom I started a Journal and How do I edit my journal and add posts to the one I have already?

How do I edit my journal and add posts to the one I have already? I am not sure if I am doing this correctly or not. But I have a title to my Journal and everything but no posts and wanted to post things to it? Or is that not what it is for? I figured a Journal is for you to write your thoughts down for you to remember and go back to. I do not see where I can post in my own Journal. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Go to the journal and on top you will see on the right

• Edit this post 

• You edit and save it by hitting Edit Post at the bottom to save it. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Thank you so much!!!! Now what if I wanted to start a new Journal and post new things under a different one? I just did add a journal and it posted to the one I started but can you have more than one started?
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 9:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Go to your journal tab and click add journals. You can have more than one post but you can't have more than one journal.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.