So what is the worse thing your child has done ...so far???

Like for example. My 9 yr old threw a ball to the outside window, and broke it clear through. That was bad, especially when you dont have the money to replace it. But eventually we did. So like that kind of incident. And he did know a little better, then all of the trailer trash around here. He is smarter than that just to ease your mind. So spill the beans....lol. If your child is way way too little then ignore this question and go to next. Thank you for your honest, some funny, resposes. This is all good clean wholesome fun and sharing. No rent a cops or judgementals here. :)

momson666

Asked by momson666 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• he broke a teacher's rib
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• he threw a marble at the flatscreen tv but nothing happened... this question seemed to beg that kids are pains in the azzes...so don't expect the worst from people or "project" and things may work out better in general lol
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 9:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Drew all over his bedroom carpet with sidewalk chalk. I spent hours scrubbing it on my hands and knees

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• He was 6 years old (he is now 14 and would choke me for telling this story...muahhahaha) He got his uncles pellet gun and shot a pea size hole in his bedroom window. When I was washing windows one day I noticed it and brought him into his room. I looked my sweet little angel (cough) in the face and asked what happened. He opened his big brown eyes as wide as he could and said.." wow mommy, a bird must have flown into the window and got its nose stuck. that's why there is a hole there." it took a really strong stare from dad before he came clean and said uncle had his pellet gun over when he was babysitting and my son snuck it while uncle was on the phone. Needless to say I was more mad at my brother for bringing a stupid pellet gun over for my 6 yr old to be around.. but the tall tale my son so quickly came up with was too funny!!!

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• First of all...wow...lol.. so how old was the child that broke someones rib??? second, I dont care what people think or do, or say, as long as I dont have to clean up after them...lol. I only care about my son and his future, rich future. Third, wow, what a good try at lying that your 6 year old came up with...he is talented.LOL. And you are right that the uncle should NOT have brought a "Weapon" to your home. Well at least noone was hurt right. WEll thanks for your honest real world responses. I love honesty. and kid stories. Well at least most of these kids are still soooo young, so they will outgrow their "stupidity"...I know mine will. I am a strict and over protective mommy and damn proud of it!!! Rosanne Barr is my idle....in tv world. At least I am here for my son 24-7 literally, and emotionally, until the day we die. We are so bonded and twin like, we will probably last the same amount of time in life
    momson666

Comment by momson666 (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• the worst thing she did was take a black permanent marker and in HUGE letters across my living room carpet (which is an off white colour) she wrote her name A L E X I S...4 times!!!!!!!! i was sooooooooooooooooooo not impressed!! she was 5 when this happened, i was in the shower while she did it. she had never done anything like that before, i dont know what she was thinking..LOL..aside from her cheeky attitude, lol, thats really the only "bad" thing shes ever done..wellllll she did go thru a stage of cutting everything, dolls hair, her pajamas, towels, etc..but..i didnt really care about that..lol..but MY CARPET!!! kids!!!!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Nothing terribly bad yet, he is only three.
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 12, 2010