when was the last time your SO, DF, or DF has done something special or sweet for you?

Mamii0f2

Asked by Mamii0f2 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband picked his pants up off the floor and I only had to tell him once !

Oh and today he went into the gas station to get me a spoon so I could eat the ice cream we bought at the store on the way home ...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 9:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• About half an hour ago.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• My husband cooks dinner when the week gets crazy, he makes food to freeze for the week so we have dinner on the table during the week, he tells me to relax on the couch while he gives our son a bath (I usually don't but he at least says it!), he makes our son's lunch in the morning before work so I can get out of the house on time, he let's me sleep in on Saturday's and makes pancakes with our son, then he makes me pancakes when I finally drag myself out of bed.

In short, he's amazing and always doing little things to make my life easier. I really lucked out when he asked me to marry him!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Tonight! He saw how much time I put into really cleaning the house today. So when the topic of dinner came up he said "Dont worry about it. I want you to enjoy your beautiful kitchen for at least one night." Haha. Its really sweet because I am soo messy when I cook. And I have said that I just want to see it pretty for just a day. So at least he listens. And when he came back, he had a picked me a flower too :)
    But he is always doing little things for me. I am one spoiled mama.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• All the time, I make a constant effort to do nice things for him every day and he does the same for me-we kind of feed off eachother. It hasn't always been this way or this easy but once you get there it is wonderful.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• He says sweet things to me, but as far as doing sweet things .. He lacks in that department. Not always. Every rare moment he'll surprise me with flowers, but generally he doesn't do much. I do a lot for him and don't expect him to return the favor. However, as we all know it's nice to be appriciated and shown we're loved.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Today :o) He brought me home this cute stuffed dog. It was sweet.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Today. and it was good. We are also having a datenight this Saturday with our son going to grandma/grandpa's for the night.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• this morning. I came out to my car, gas tank was on full (it was almost empty last night) & there was a rose & a letter on the seat.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• He brought me lillies and he took me clothes shopping.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2010