Singing....(sex Q)

Sometimes after my dh and I have sex some of his semen gets on my thighs and it STINGS!! I mean enougg to have me jumping up for a wash cloth b/c running a shower would take too long and it hurts. Anyone know why this happens or have it happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• do you use VCF or anything I know VCF is some hot stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Nope. We dont use anything! It's only on the insides of my thighs and there is no razor burn. I have very little hair and don't shave my thighs. Thank ya'll for any help!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I'm wondering if you're allergic to it. I read somewhere that it's a common thing. Maybe you just have sensitive skin there? My skin is really sensitive, but I notice different things bother me in one area and same thing doesn't on another.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:44 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• maybe his semen is a really strong basic number kind of like bleach you know?that would explain why it doesn't hurt inside of you because we are acidic. and your thigh is probably also really sensitive.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 11:16 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• could it be some medicine he's taking that you're allergic to?
    Anonymous

• i heard some women are allergic to the stuff in sperm. maybe you are. look it up.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2008