Kissa's Cloth Diapers?

So we are due in December, in an effort to break up what we have to put in to the new baby we are turning to layaway through KMart for all the stuff we still need - which isn't really much... BUT, they only carry Kissa's Cloth Diapers, which is a brand I never heard of...

Has anyone tried them? What did you think? Or should I just buy little by little of another brand? I will only be using cloth at home - where she will be most the time anyways, so even if they aren't perfect it's not a huge huge deal, but if they are junk, I guess I'd like to know.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't suggest them, I haven't heard much good about them. A cheap diaper, although china made (some people have an issue with that), that I have heard very good things about are Kawaii, I have their covers and they've worked great for us, here's where you can buy them: http://www.theluvyourbaby.com/

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Try the flip system there not that expensive.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have looked in to the FLIP, but they aren't available on Layaway and I don't have the money for any amount of them at a time without smaller payments. We don't have a credit card and there is no one we can borrow the money from either... Which was the only reason we were looking at these...

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 10:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2010