How do u start a new Journal?

I know I am a pain lol..but I just came back to cafe mom I figured out how to post in the journal I started already but now I want to know how to start at new one! I see if you click add a journal it comes up where u can add a post but it posts to the Journal I already have. So how do u start a new one!

deevega

Asked by deevega at 9:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Hi deevega,

Here's how to make a journal post:

Mouseover the 'Journals' tab
    Click on 'Add a Journal' in the drop-down menu.

Type your journal post into the text field.

You can use the buttons above the box to add photos, videos, and SweetPeas to your journal. You can also make letters bold, italic, underline, and change the color and size of your words.

There are links below the text box, too. Use them to add a poll to your post, or assign tags to your post -- these are keywords that describe your post so that other members can find it in search.

You can also choose whether your post belongs in the Marketplace, whether it is appropriate for everyone, and also decide the privacy of your post.

When you're finished with your post, click the 'Add Post' button at the bottom of the page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:01 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It will always post to the journal you already have. There is no way to create a new one. You could just delete out your new posts and give it a new design at the top and it will be like new.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2010