do you work a PT night shift? what do you do?

are the hours flexible and the employer respects your schedule to stay PT and nightshift?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used to. I worked in admissions in the ER at a hospital. I was hired as PT and stayed PT nights and weekends until I quit and moved to another state.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I work 3-11pm at a hotel Sundays only. I do fill in from time to time (like this week 4 nights phew i am tired haha) when they need extra help, but I am always free to say no. I am so blessed to have a great boss and coworkers that actually all get along and help each other out. LOVE my job!!! (pay isnt wonderful..but way better than minimum wage)

Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 10:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• what do you do at the hotels tzutchka? front desk?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• yes. I was a front desk supervisor... it was too much time away from my family so I went to a sister property and now just work my 8 hours (or more if i like) and go home. it is awesome... can get boring at times, but really a good job
    Tzutchka

Answer by Tzutchka at 10:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010