HOW SOON IS THE SOONEST I CAN TAKE A HPT? adult content

My cycle is 31days long i ovulate on day 17 my period was 10/10/10 and i was suppose to ovulate on the 26th of oct and i have been having sex wit DH almost everyday since the day i ended my period. we also had sex two day b4 ovulating the day of an the two day after. Some say sex everyday is bad but the dr an other sites says its a good thing for people ttc to have sex everyday when your most fertile. please help im very curious, an can't wait its nerve wrecking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can take one when you miss your period....
    Anonymous

• try to keep yourself busy by not thinking about it for a few weeks, then take the test. Hope it turns out to be in your favor :)
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• You can take an HPT up to 6 days before your period is due to arrive, but it will only be 50% accurate at that point. It is better to wait until you miss your period, at which point the HPT would be 99% accurate.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• it's sooo hard to keep my mind off of it it's crazy my AF is due next tuesday (5 days) how can i keep my mind off for 5whole days ahhh i hate waiting
    blessed_mami11

Answer by blessed_mami11 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• when/if i am late which test is best/more accurate in finding out
    blessed_mami11

Answer by blessed_mami11 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I usually test when I'm late because I get better readings that way. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• thanks all and i will wait 5 more days won't kill me
    blessed_mami11

Answer by blessed_mami11 at 11:58 PM on Nov. 4, 2010