At 6wks 3days, Heart rate 125... im now 8 wks, and still scared that i might m/c....

Im 8 weeks as of today, but had a u/s done and he said everything looked good. But i have heard from several people that when they got there u/s everything looked good then all of a sudden the m/c. I have previous health issues, endometrosis.... I havent had pregnancy symptons like what i noramlly hear what peeps have... i basically just pee alot, get a lil emotional, and have tender breasts. Is that normal that i only have those signs?? I heard its a good sign to be having morning sickness, that the pregnancy is going well, and since im not having morning sickness, it scares me that something is wrong... Also wondered if at 6wks 3 days if the heart rate was 125, if that was good or bad... i heard people having theres at 5 or 5 and half weeks at 160+. Appreciate any advice!

HarshieGurl

Asked by HarshieGurl at 10:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't remember the HR thingy but I was so there 2 years ago. I want you to know that all sounds good, and just be calm, focus on the wonderful creation of life. If something should happen, God forbid, don't give up. I had terrible awful MS from 2-4m, then lost my angel at 6m, do to external factors. After several m/c, and wonderful new docs, and now being well informed, I had no MS at all with my Lucky Charm 2 years ago. Be Calm. Be Loving. Don't stop trying with patience.
    Peyote

Answer by Peyote at 10:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Is it normal to jus to have the lil side affects that im having being preggy?? I was told id never NEVER have kids... i just want to make sure everythings is ok. Im already so in love with my baby, i will be devastated if anything happens....
    HarshieGurl

Comment by HarshieGurl (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The heart rate isn't too bad; it's suppose to be higher. With a HR under 140, it might be a boy. As far as M/C, that is a possibility with everyone who gets preggy. The important thing is to relax and be positive. Enjoy the moment! Don't worry about M/C until they happen.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 10:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I hardly had any pregnancy symptoms when I was pregnant with my girls. My breasts were somewhat tender and I was tired a little more than usual, but that was it. I don't know if it's any solace but everyone experiences pregnancy symptoms differently. And a heart beat of 125 at 6 weeks is a good thing =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I didn't get any pregnancy symptoms until after I was 8 weeks. My u/s tech told me that good heartbeats are between 110-180

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 11:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2010