How much toilet paper do you go through daily?

And what is the size of your family? Do you buy the big rolls or the small rolls?

Luisa621

Asked by Luisa621 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We have 4 adults and 2 teens living in our house and 3 bathrooms. We go through less than 2 rolls a week. We use Scott brand single rolls.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• half a roll
    2 adults and 1 child
    guests
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I have been keeping track of this lately, because it seemed like we were going through a lot....we have two adults, and three children and we use almost a roll a day (probably about 3/4 of a roll) I honestly don't know if ours are double rolls or not, because I just buy the same kind all the time and have so much stocked up, I don't even bother to look at it!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Two adults, two teenage girls and three bathrooms.  On average one large roll a day.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• We get about 24 rolls once a month. We split it between two bathrooms and use the minimum amount. The septic isn't so great, so we use minimal TP to keep it from really getting out of hand. We get the store brand 2-ply in the largest package possible.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Omg, I am currently staying at my mom´s (I am so excited I am going back home on Saturday after being away for a month), and It is 4 adults here and one three year old child.. We basically go throuugh a roll a day.. That is crazy! At my house, where it is two adults and one child we go through a roll in maybe 4 or 5 days, so this is amazing to me! We used to buy double rolls, and I always bought a lot so it was always stocked up, but now we don´t have the space, so I only have my husband send two 4 packs at a home when he sends the bi'weekly food shopping from our supermarket.
    Luisa621

Comment by Luisa621 (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2010