Does anyone know what Ben 10 is?

I have to get a Christmas present for my brother's girlfriend's son. I asked my brother what to get him and he said Ben 10 stuff. I think it is a tv show or something but my son isn't into it so I have no clue. Any particular character that is cooler than the others?

kmath

Asked by kmath at 10:29 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Holidays

• Ben 10 is an animated series. About to let the kid out of me....He is a kid that finds some sort of watch that transforms him into different aliens that he uses to do good deeds. Now which is cooler depends on the child. The last time I checkeed some of these aliens were changed as he turned into a teenager so there are a good bit. The two reasons he is called Ben 10 is his last name is Tennason and the watch hold ten different aliens so there are 20 aliens in all the last time I checked which was a while ago which also means you have your work cut out for you depending if they added more since then. You can get help at any toy dealer
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It's a popular cartoon series amongst the little guys. There's so many Ben 10 toys you won't have a problem finding something he'll love. Just make sure you know what he has first!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Its a TV series.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• he is an alien enforcer..i think
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Ok, that is what I thought, but i wanted to make sure before I got him something. Thanks!
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Lol, great, that means a million toys to go through to find one for this kid. I will just take my son and see which one he thinks is the coolest and get that one. Thanks for all the input!!
    kmath

Comment by kmath (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Nov. 4, 2010