Baby shower suggestions?

My daughter wants to throw a baby shower for her cousin who is 17. Any suggestions on food or activities?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:33 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• my mother threw my first baby shower and i was haveing a girl so everything was pink i had my cake of course then a fruit and veggie tray with some kind of pink dip we had chex mix and chips and dip just little snack foods and we played games one was everyone got a clothes pin when they came in and you couldnt say the word baby if u heard someone say it you got ur pin taking away and the person at the end who had the most gifts got a prize we played 3 games so my mom just got small gifts like a 10 walmart card and candle with a holder but google it there are tons of ideas im 35 weeks prego and my baby shower is saturday so excited to see how this one turns out
    aggheff08

Answer by aggheff08 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• my baby shower was short but sweet. it was a co-ed shower so the daddy could get involved too. the turn out was cool. we had cupcakes, a cake, an assortment of refreshments, and cream cheese mints for the guests. have fun with it, make your own games.
    babymomma101110

Answer by babymomma101110 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I love the game that you have to change the baby dolls diaper with your eyes closed.See who can do it the fastest.lol its a laugh.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Another cute game is have the attendees put a paper plate on the top of their head and draw a baby, while keeping the plate on top of their head. We had a great time with that one.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2010