jaw discomfort

Has anyone experienced this symptom I have strange jaw discomfort on both sides and its driving me crazy its scary and I don't know what to do I was at the er this morning and my bp was up again and I felt panicky and once I got in the back I was crying cause I felt so strange. They did a blood test and said it was normal and they checked the urine said nothing about that. I'm so at a loss and its bothering me again tonight,I also feel completely wiped out like I could just sleep for days. I wondered if it was thyroid but blood work came back normal. I'm really frustrated and wish I could just feel normal again. I also noticed some bloating in my stomach which I haven't had a problem for awhile. What are symptoms of thyroid problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Health

• What kind of discomfort is it? Tension, pain, etc. I could use a little more information. I have had some problems in the past and could probably help.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Have you talked with a chiropractor?
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2010