Weight gain help

So I'm super skinny. I would really like to gain weight. Any pills out there that I can use. Pleas help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No pills for that guess you could start smoking weed and in no time those munchies will help you gain some...if you don't want to go that route try a high calorie diet and if you cannot gain maybe something is really wrong like a tape worm
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• just eat less like you don;t have in the house don't eat it yes this works i have lost over 2oo lbs i now in size 13 from size 22
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:04 AM on Nov. 6, 2010

• Find some high protein bars that you like the taste of, then have one with a big glass of milk before bed each day. They won't spoil your appetite (cause that will be passed by the time you wake), and you'll add all those calories and some nutrition.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:28 PM on Nov. 6, 2010