BIrth control & pregnancy.

So me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby .. But I'm on loestrine 24 or whatever.. It's birth control. I have the low dose because I am a skinny girl ..
But we are trying to have a baby so I want to keep taking the pills to help my periods so you think cuz there a low dose I can get pregnant ??
No smart remarks plzz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I have never heard of what it is you're taking, but if it's a form of birth control, then it's unlikely you're going to get pregnant. I know it's possible, but the point of birth control is to prevent pregnancy...Maybe I'm wrong about this form, but in general that's what it's for...But if it's a low dose, maybe your chances are higher. Have you talked to the doctor about this???
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 11:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Seriously!? Regular periods don't help you get pregnant if you are on birth control..dur! I seriously hope you are smarter than this in other aspects of your life.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• never heard of that birth control but no you can't get pregnant unless your contraceptive just fails to work
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 2:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2010