I'm scared if i'm pregnant or not. My stomach hurts and i have headaches, but i don't throw up, and i had my period two weeks after i was with this guy.. can it be just because i keep thinking about the fear of being pregnant that i'm having these feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Yes, its prob just your nerves but take a test anyway just incase. Get one at the dollar store they work just as well as the $15 dollar ones.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Make sure you use protection or Birth controls. Hell use both to prevent this from happening. But it sounds like its just "fear". Good Luck ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I'm pretty certain that if you've had your period you can't be pregnant... Take a test so you can know one way or the other for sure. Good luck.
    Allaye

Answer by Allaye at 11:20 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• It probably is just your mind playing tricks on you :]
    But to be very certain, take a test, and carry on from there..
    Like others have said, If you have had your period, chances are you are not..
    But just check in case :]
    CharlotteMurdin

Answer by CharlotteMurdin at 8:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You can get something that seems like a period while you are pregnant. I got what I thought was my period for the first two months while I was pregnant with my daughter, I was starting to show (14 weeks) by the time I realized I was pregnant lol. Get a lest to be sure though, the cheap ones are fine, they work just as well. If it comes out positve, go striaght to your doctor. Good luck.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2010