Obama trip to Asia and the 200mil/day "entourage"

I can see now how it could be high, as I hear and "presumed" that he was taking a bunch of "investors' with him. My question is what good is it to the "majority" American taxpayer that we support the greed of businessmen to spread their products to Asia. YOU may be fooled into thinking it will increase JOBS here. But UH, don't you see that LIE is what has brought down Americas infrastructure (the middle class), and raised ASIA'S tenfold or more, in the past decade (after 911 of all things). Why don't simple Americans get that WE are being sold out to ASIA with our taxes and our Votes. Why can't anyone see that EVERYTHING we buy is made from China or India. I'd really like to know how many of you really are making a middle class living (sending your children to college) with great thanks to FOREIGN investors. I'll be lucky if we have our business (no thanks to the loss of the middle) to send our DD to college/retire.

Peyote

Asked by Peyote at 11:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• You have no actual question here, its just a rant.
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 11:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I found the question....................... "My question is what good is it to the "majority" American taxpayer that we support the greed of businessmen to spread their products to Asia. "

Answering it.......................... NO good;)
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 11:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I get that you hate Obama, however, present fact.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 12:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• lowlander is right. that was my question. And urkidding, it's not my interest to hate my President, espec when he's the one I voted for. My interest is America, the country my ancestors bled, sweat, and teared for; our culture, and our freedom. I don't have my head up any person's Arse, it doesn't do me any good to FOLLOW. I lead my own life, with the freedom my forefathers afforded me. I want it to stay that way. I do not want to become slave the World Elites, or any other country.
    Peyote

Comment by Peyote (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• PBO admonished companies for having conferences and the like in Vegas. He commented on the wasteful spending of CEO's and how it doesn't help the economy. I never understood that one. Your company takes a bunch of employees to a city, they rent rooms ($), they buy food ($), they take taxis ($)......He is the CEO of the largest economy and he is doing a HUGE "in your face" with this spending. We encourage our presidents to be visible to the world, but holy crap! $200 million per day flies in the face of reason when he is telling the rest of us to tighten our belts. I tighten my belt at home so he can use my money to be - what - King BO? It borders on vulgar. Johnson flew around the world in 24 hours and stopped all over to demonstrate how far reaching we could be. Point made but money not wasted. The man is a narcissist. You don't fix that.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Of COURSE this whole trip is a joke at the expense of the taxpayer, but it's about Obama, so it's all good! What IS unacceptable (as per libs) is for a certain former president to go HOME frequently at the taxpayer expense.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Repeating Rush lies?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Fox lies

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You need to remove the tin foil hat and come back to reality.

This is all mindless fox bullshit. Man, you people really are gullible idiots!!
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2010