Anybody know if there's any truth to this?

I know this is kind of a silly question, but my husband is convinced that he can only fertilize eggs in November. Both of our children were born in August (10th and 19th) and concieved in November. Since our oldest is from his previous relationship, I know it has nothing to do with me (btw, I started my first period in November when I was 12, is there any reason I'd be more fertile in November? another dumb question lol). I've thought about getting the sperm count tests from the drug store and testing the theory, but that's as silly as the question is lol. Is it possible for anyone (male or female) to be more fertile in one particular month than in another?

cskomk0106

Asked by cskomk0106 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Uh, no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• lol, I can totally understand why he would be led to feel that way, but I thinkit's just wacky happenstance.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:26 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• No, it's just coincidence.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:02 AM on Nov. 1, 2008

• I had a friend who insisted he could only "make boys". That was until his girlfriend got pregnant with twin girls anyway... People just get things stuck in their head and its like they REALLY start beleiving it themselves. Just put it down as one of his cute things...
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 12:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• You would think there is truth to it but it's total coincidences.
    Almost all my family have had babies in November,not from trying for that month just how it ended up.

Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• Um, Coincidence ;o)

Tell hubberrrrooo
    Nice try!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2008

• i know what you mean i dont know the answer i thought the same i found out i was pregnant always in march and convinced in feb so i know what you mean
    Anonymous