• In the Spotlight:

I think im starting my period..... adult content

I was so sure I was pregnant but when I went to the bathroom a little bit ago it looked like I was starting my period.....it was very light pink (but it usually is at the begaining) but I have had every symptom under the sun: horrible lower back pain, headaches, sore boobs, nauseua, and the cramping from my uterous streaching and these were last week and the week before too I know my body very well thats why im so shocked....my period is due tomorrow- do you think its just spotting or could it really be my period??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• did you take a test? sounds to me like your period
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• take a test. Symptom spotting while TTC is only painful and hard on yourself because all of the symptoms of pregnancy are basically the same as PMS.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• take a test, you could be pregnant i had my period for 1 day the next day when my period just stopped i took a pregancy test and found out i was prego with my daughter
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 2:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2010