gassy sleeping baby tips?

DD is getting over her colic. (shes EBF) seems as though it now strikes during her sleep. basically lots of farting and crying from discomfort all while still asleep. have to keep nursing and rocking for an hour or so. she was sleeping 3-6 hour stretches without crying to eat (stays asleep during feed) now im lucky to get 2 hours without painful yelps.
things ive tried :
gas drops after every feeding. (pedi recommended)
colic calm and gripe water
pumping into a bottle for nighttime feedings
chiropractor (had 12 adjustments helped greatly but insurance doesnt cover and got quite expensive)
shes also swaddled and always has white noise going.

things ive been suggested but am unsure about
baby cereal.
homeopathic tablets.

she is 3 and a half months (15 weeks)

help meeee. i know sleeping patterns change but shes in pain i know it. she twists and squirms and shoots her legs in the air.

meggo66

Asked by meggo66 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Careful what you eat may help baby;) Look up what not to eat while nursing stuff.

Gassy cradle rock always helped my babies. Hold arms with hands one on top other under baby's belly. Baby lying belly down length ways across arms. 1 arm 1leg on each side of your arms. Head turned to side lying on your arm. Lightly bounce as you rock baby. You can feel and hear their gas pass, and they happily fall asleep. Good luck.
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 11:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• ahh yes. i have eliminated dairy and spicy. i basically drink water, oatmeal, pasta and nutrigrain bars...
    i forgot to mention that.
    meggo66

Comment by meggo66 (original poster) at 11:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Sorry hon but it sounds like you're doing everything right! What about a warm bath to sooth her and put her back to sleep?? Best of luck!
    randibosin

Answer by randibosin at 11:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• The gas drops can be used every 3 to 4 hours with or with out food if you're using the ones I use, maybe that would help?
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:05 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Oh- are you using any pain meds? Mine made DD really yucky while I was BF so I had to stop taking them.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• dont do cereal..shes too little still but try the colic tablets hopefully that will help..make sure she burps before she goes to sleep maybe elevate her mattress a little bit to help digestion..good luck!!
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 2:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My daughter was eating cereal at 3 months, her eating habits and abilities were there, I actually had the okay to start her at 2 months from Dr but didn't to appease my mother but I wish I would have. 3 months isn't to small if she is ready, call her dr and ask. It does help.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 11:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2010