monistat? adult content

Im 27 weeks pregnant and the dr says I have a minor yeast infection and said to use this monistat 3 day ovule stuff. anyone use this before and have plms?? Also this is my 1st yeast infection, am I likely to get more now??

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 11:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If the doctor said to use it, it's fine. I always get yeast infections during pregnancy. Just start taking a pro-biotic and you should be good. But you need to get that infection taken care of.
    Acook331

Answer by Acook331 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Hi there,

I’m working with the Monistat® Brand to address common misconceptions about curing yeast infections. In response to the question above, I want to share this video featuring Dr. Suzanne Gilberg-Lenz, an OB/GYN, which we hope you’ll find helpful: http://youtu.be/968Lo2ubEdY.

The information above has been provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or medical professional.
    LCgirl

Answer by LCgirl at 12:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2010