I am thinking of doing my Christmas tree in all read this year with white lights what do you think about that? Would it be pretty?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• I always do mine in white/blue lights and silver/white/blue decor. I think it looks awesome! I think red/white is a great combo too =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sounds pretty!
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I think however you like it! That's the whole fun part who cares if nobody else thinks! lol

YeahHer

Answer by YeahHer at 12:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• White lights are beautiful. I love simplicity!
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 12:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Sounds beautiful. Actually I just did mine tonight. Mine is white with clear lights with red and green ornaments. I love it!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• It would be pretty I do colored lights and a string of white lights and my tree has no theme just a mixture of decorations. Many are memory type ones I have gotton over the years for the kids.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 2:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I always go with white lights. I love the clean simple look. I love to have matching decorations, too. I am kind of silly about it.
    MaggieNSamsMom

Answer by MaggieNSamsMom at 12:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2010