Where can I get Flip Diapers the cheapest?

I've been comparing prices for these at all the places I know to look... And they are within 5 cents everywhere I look, which makes me think I won't get much cheaper, BUT, I figured I'd at least ask if anyone knows where to get the best prices...

I'm looking for the "stay dry day packs," right now the price I'm getting it around $50 each, which isn't BAD, but I was hoping to do better...

Thanks!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you're willing to use pre-owned ones, check the For Sale or Trade forums at diaperswappers.com. (You might even find new ones being sold - sometimes mamas have bought diapers that they never got to use, or just tried on but didn't fit their child, etc.)
    phoofy

Answer by phoofy at 12:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I don't have an issue with pre-owned, but my DH is having real issues with the entire Cloth Diaper idea because he finds it disgusting, so I can't imagine I could talk him in to that... But if we don't like them or when we are done, I think I'll most likely use a site like that to resell them... So thanks!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• Cotton Babies has some Flip covers on clearance http://www.cottonbabies.com/index.php?cPath=51 they are seconds, I got some and I can't find any problems with them. The Cotton Babies has free shipping too (did you calculate that into your price comparisons) I have had excellent service with them.

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2010