My five month old will be 7 months old on Christmas what will be some good gifts to get him?

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• I didn't get anything for my son last year (he was 4 months). It didn't make any difference to him, and he got lots of presents from other people. I probably won't get him anything this year, either. He already has more toys than he needs, he'll be getting lots from his relatives, and I already buy him the things he needs when he needs them.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• My son is the same age... We will get him a few infant toys. Stacker ring, musical toys, a playskool type tool box designed for the 6+ month age. Also, will wrap some clothes and boxes of diapers. It will look nice wrapped under the tree and he won't know the difference. At 7 months, he'll probably enjoy pulling at the paper more than anything! And big sis (almost 4) will enjoy helping him.
    07Mommy10

Answer by 07Mommy10 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• we got my daughter (who will be 6 months old on Christmas) a walker, a glow worm, a little tykes firetruck that seems to be perfect for baby hands, a play phone. We will also be wrapping diapers and clothes, and maybe some baby food and spoons. i also know my mom is getting her her first baby doll and teddy bear. Oh i also got her 2 stuffed animals, one penguin and one of the dog from how the Grinch stole Christmas. Its mostly for show for big sis who is 8.

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 7:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2010

• I agree with the walker, glow worm, and those types of toys. Get stuff with lots of sound (not so fun for mommy) and lights.
    MaggieNSamsMom

Answer by MaggieNSamsMom at 12:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2010

• You have to get him the babys first christmas ornament, of course :) My ds was also 7 months his first christmas. I got him the playskool busy ball popper, that toy is awesome! His older sister loved it too. I recommend that toy to everyone! I think I also got him a special blanket, a couple baby toys fromt discovery toys, some soft stacking blocks with tags and things all over them, a vteck storybook, and Im not too sure what else. Little people sets are great cause they get so many years of play with them, so any of those are great, they have a great zoo, loader, plane, bus, animals.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2010